Wuhan Philharmonic Orchestra
The Wuhan Philharmonic Orchestra will partner with Anush Nikogosyan, an Armenian classical violinist, for this concert. For several years Anush has been taught by the principal conductor of the
Let's go hunt treasure!
A chicken and a pig escape from the farm but have no place to go. After reading a book, they believe that they can lead a happy life as long as they can find the treasure from the story. As th
- The 2nd Wuhan Flower Lantern Show to take place in January 2
- Chinese Operas on Campus Wuhan shares experience
- STAGE Tango Lovers
- Wild Grass
- The English Concert "Shakespeare in Love"
- 12th International Acrobatics Art Festival
Chu Opera The Tea Road debuts on Beijing stage
There was once a ten-thousand-li Tea Route extending from Great Hankou across the Eurasian continent to Kyakhta in Russia. What could have happened to the tea merchants on their long journeys?
- A Life in Music
Hubei co-hosts “Feel China in Kazakhstan” cultural activit
Calligraphy or graffiti
On September 9, "Writing Ethos: Contemporary Middle and Young Age Calligraphers Invitation Exhibition" opened at Wuhan Art Museum. The 50 calligraphy pieces produced by 10 young calligraphers
- The Peacocks Fly to the Southeast: Jiao Zhongqing's Wife
- Spirit of the Dance
- Tenglong Cave Midi Festival 2016 kicks off
- City life more
- Culture more