- 2017 Francophone Song Contest drops curtain at Yellow Crane Tower
- The finals of the Francophone Song Contest 2017 ended successfully at the Yellow Crane Tower in Wuhan.
AirAsia opens Wuhan-Kuala Lumpur direct flights Cole flowers in full bloom in Jingmen, C China Regular flights between Wuhan and St. Petersburg to open soon Wuhan to usher in car-sharing era 2017 Badminton Asia Championships to open in Wuhan Passengers to fly from Wuhan to Mexico City with one ticket
- Hubei delegation to seek further cooperation with New Zealand and Australia
- Online ticketing now available for Wuhan subway tickets
- The first CUG Forum held to call for youth talents
- Professor of HUST awarded top honor of Italy
- Hubei to spend 2 billion yuan on erosion control
- River cruise for cherry blossom appreciation sets sail at East Lake
- Wuhan to host 4 more Badminton Asia Championships
- Xiantao shell carving
- Xiantao shell carving is a signature craft originating from Hubei.
- Ancient text completely translated
- More than 100 years ago, Emmanuel-Edouard Chavannes, a renowned French sinologist, began translating Sima Qian's Shiji (《史记》),
- The Last of the Mohicans
- Alexandro Querevalú is devoted to composing and playing Indian music. This show includes a number of his independent works that display Andean and Ame...
- Spring thunder
- On the afternoon of February 21, Wuhan experienced heavy rainfall which was followed by thunder and lightning. It was the first thunderstorm of the yea...