- Jiangxia's Wenhua Avenue turns into avenue of Peking Opera masks
- Advertisements on the 25 pillar billboards along Wenhua Avenue in Jiangxia District were replaced by Peking Opera masks on April 23.
- Major structure of Optics Valley Square complex to be completed by August
- Hubei to bring children's drawings to Russia and Poland
- Survey of Foreign Residents in Wuhan launched
- Wuhan National Aerospace Industry Base begins construction
- Wuhan New Port seeks approval for importing automobiles
- Chen Long takes first gold at Badminton Asia Championships
- Hubei receives 18.25 visits during 2017 Labour Day holiday
- Xiantao shell carving
- Xiantao shell carving is a signature craft originating from Hubei.
- Ancient text completely translated
- More than 100 years ago, Emmanuel-Edouard Chavannes, a renowned French sinologist, began translating Sima Qian's Shiji (《史记》),
- Grave Robbers' Chronicles I
- Grave Robbers' Chronicles, also called Daomu Biji in Chinese, is the title of a series of novels written by Xu Lei. The first novel was released online...