- French PM arrives in Wuhan for friendly visit
- French Prime Minister Bernard Cazeneuve arrived in Wuhan, capital city of central China's Hubei Province to start a friendly visit on the evening of February 22, 2017.
Aerial view of the Sino-French Wuhan Ecological Demonstration Flowers in full bloom at Wuhan East Lake scenic area "Hubei-made" commercial rocket Kuaizhou-1A launched Wudang Mountain Airport celebrates its first anniversary Travel peak comes at the end of Spring Festival holiday Wuhan releases tourism programs during Spring Festival holiday
- First direct-sale store with goods from Wuhan-Europe trains opens
- Online ticketing now available for Wuhan subway tickets
- Wuhan unveils 5 urban construction projects
- Three national industry bases laid out in Wuhan
- People perform dragon dance in Wuhan
- Report on Hubei tourism during 2017 Spring Festival holiday
- Wang Xiaodong elected new governor of Hubei Province
- Xiantao shell carving
- Xiantao shell carving is a signature craft originating from Hubei.
- Ancient text completely translated
- More than 100 years ago, Emmanuel-Edouard Chavannes, a renowned French sinologist, began translating Sima Qian's Shiji (《史记》),
- Wuhan Philharmonic Orchestra
- The Wuhan Philharmonic Orchestra will partner with Anush Nikogosyan, an Armenian classical violinist, for this concert. For several years Anush has bee...